- Study Updates 2023
- DI Khan Board SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023 Schedule
- Aga Khan Board Karachi Matric Annual Exams 2023 Admit Cards
- BIEK 11th Class Pre-Medical Annual Exams Result 2022
- FPSC Police Service FPO Probationers Exams Result 2023
- Lahore Board Matric Part 1 Enrolment Schedule 2023-25
- Pakistan Universities in QS World University Rankings 2023
- UK Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships in UK
- Sindh Minority Affairs Inter, BS & MS Scholarships 2023
- UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test 2023 Result
- KU ADS Part 1 Annual Exams Result 2021
- BIEK HSSC Annual Exams Forms Schedule 2023
- AIOU BA Spring Semester Exams Result 2022
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
NIRM PGD Admissions 2023
The National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine NIRM Islamabad has announced the start of NIRM admissions 2023 for the Post Graduate Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy program for the year 2023. The admissions will start on 20th February 2023 and the last date to apply is 6th March 2023. The admission test for the program is scheduled to take place on 16th March 2023, and the commencement of classes will be on 10th April 2023.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy program at NIRM Islamabad is designed to provide students with advanced knowledge and practical skills in the field of speech and language therapy. The program is aimed at individuals who are passionate about helping people with communication disorders and want to pursue a career in speech and language therapy.
The admissions process at NIRM Islamabad is rigorous, and the institute requires all applicants to go through a comprehensive admission test to assess their knowledge and skills. The admission test is designed to evaluate the applicants aptitude in the field of speech and language therapy, including their knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and linguistics.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy program at NIRM Islamabad is a comprehensive program that covers all aspects of speech and language therapy. The program is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in the field, including the latest research, theory, and best practices. The program includes both classroom instruction and practical training, and students are required to complete a number of clinical hours to gain hands-on experience.