Indonesia One Year Non-Degree Scholarships 2023
Government of Indonesia has announced the launch of one year non-degree scholarships for non-Indonesian citizens from countries with diplomatic relations with Indonesia. The scholarships are offered to study Indonesian language, arts, music, crafts, and other specific subjects at 68 higher education institutes located in various cities across Indonesia. This scholarship program aims to enhance and cultivate the interest in Indonesian and Indonesian culture among people from other countries. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology has collaborated with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide this opportunity. The candidates can know complete detail that Indonesia Offers One Year Non-Degree Scholarships to International Students.
Interested candidates can visit the Darmasiswa RI official website to register and submit relevant documents for the scholarship program. Students who are not in their home country are not allowed to register through the Indonesian embassy/consulate general in participating countries.
• The online registration will open from 20 February 2023 to 07 April 2023.
• The candidates will have to go through an interview and administrative check at the Indonesian embassy/consulate between 08 April 2023 to 21 April 2023.
• The universities will select the candidates from 22 April 2023 to 04 May 2023.
• The announcement will be made on 12 May 2023, and candidates will have to confirm their attendance from 12 May 2023 to 24 May 2023.
• The final announcement will be made on 31 May 2023.
• The flight itinerary confirmation will be done from 06 June 2023 to 01 August 2023.
• The pre-departure briefing will be held in July to August 2023 at the Indonesian embassy/consulate.
• The orientation program in Jakarta, Indonesia, will be conducted from 29 to 31 August 2023.
• The classes will begin in early September 2023.
• The scholarship program covers various expenses, including a monthly living allowance of IDR 2,600,000,
• book allowance of IDR 2,000,000,
• Settlement allowance of IDR 2,600,000.
• The students will also receive accommodation and transportation during the orientation program as per the schedule provided by MoECRT.
• Students are advised to keep some extra money preferably in USD for unforeseen personal expenses in Indonesia.
• To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Be foreign nationals
• Have completed their secondary education or equivalent
• Be between the ages of 18 and 27 years
• Able to communicate in English Proven by Certificate like TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or other applicable certificates