- Study Updates 2023
- UoS PharmD 1st Annual Exams Result 2022
- Lahore Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrollment Schedule 2023-25
- KPPSC Social Mobilizer Appointment Interview Result 2023
- BPSC Appointment Recommendations 2023 Various Posts
- PPSC Asst Electric Inspector Written Exams Result 2023
- Boston University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
- UoP MA & MSc Annual Exams Result 2022
- PU LLB 3-Year Exams 2023 Revised Schedule
- PU LLB 5-YearExams 2023 Revised Schedule
- IUB LLB Annual Exams 2022 Schedule
- KU ADC External Annual Exams 2022-23 Application Schedule
- Closure of AIOU Various Programs Admission
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
Govt Implements Strict Measures against Misconduct in Exams
Ismail Rahoo, the Provincial Minister for Universities and Boards, has expressed deep disappointment regarding the prevalence of cheating during board exams across the province. In response, he has issued directives to board chairpersons and controllers to implement more stringent measures to address this issue effectively. The candidates can get the detailed information that Govt Implements Strict Measures Against Misconduct in Board Exams
To deter students from engaging in misconduct, the minister has made the decision to impose penalties on matriculation students from Hyderabad who were caught recording TikTok videos during exams. This decision sets a precedent for other boards across the province to take similar action.
Furthermore, the Sindh government has instructed chairpersons to deploy female vigilance teams to exam centers. Recognizing the importance of maintaining a secure environment, the government emphasizes the need for an increased presence of vigilance teams at all centers. Special attention is given to ensuring the presence of female teams at girls exam centers.
In addition, the minister emphasized the importance of addressing the issue of students smuggling mobile phones into exam centers. Taking a strong stance against this practice, he underscored the necessity of taking appropriate action against offenders.
In conclusion, the minister emphasizes the utmost importance of strictly enforcing rules and regulations at all exam venues. These measures aim to uphold the integrity of the examination system and create a fair and conducive environment for all students.