Study Abroad, University & College Admissions, Study in USA, Canada, Study in Europe, UK, Study in Australia, France, Sweden, Norway, Germany

UoK Notification on Online Semester Exams


Karachi, University of Karachi has issued the notification regarding the semester exams online. Karachi University has issued the notification and according to this notification, the university will manage the online semester exams of the students and this system will also be applied on the students of the affiliated colleges, which have the semester or annual exams system. UoK Notification on Online Semester Exams.

Karachi University has explained the four different procedures to conduct the online exams including during session assessment, final exams, practical / lab work assessment and the supply exams and the exams of the affiliated colleges.

In the procedure of the during session assessment, the mid-term, term paper, case study project thematic essay, individual or the group presentation, class test, class activity, quiz, e-portfolio, open book assignment, individual or group oral exams. In the final exams, the online assessment, including open book, essay, Kia study, final year project, reading comprehension and the oral exams are included.

In the lab work, the methodology part will be included in the exams. The videos of the results of the lab practical already present, will be shared with the students. Its assessment will be done only through the oral exams. The shortage of the practical work and lab assessment will be made by the guidelines being provided by the concerned council and professional bodies.

According to the supply exams, the procedure of the exams will be on the basis of the final exams and the exams result of the students of the affiliated colleges will be made by taking 40% marks from their college result and remaining 60% marks will be taken from the final exams policy of the Karachi University.

Add a Comment
Comments will be shown after admin approval.
Name *
Email *
Mobile *
City *
Your Comment *
Question: What is capital of Pakistan?

(Answer can be from islamabad | lahore)
Spam comments will not be approved at all.

5th & 8th Class Boards
Latest User Comments
Roll number slip of Ma..a English part 1 ...
Mehwish January 22, 2021
M.a urdu part 1 result kub tk Ana Hy ...
Muhammad waqas January 21, 2021
AOA ,sir kindly send me the past papers of SDO CIV ...
Muhammad Usman January 19, 2021
Salam Sir G,Plz cheak my roll no sleep FA part One ...
Rashid Ali January 17, 2021
kindly send link to get roll number for HSSC part ...
ZEESHAN HAIDER January 17, 2021
I lost my martic result card and I forgot my roll ...
Saad Tariq January 14, 2021
BA ka results kab ana hay ...
Usama zahid January 10, 2021
Amir khan January 08, 2021
Assalam alaikum Sir 2nd year k admission me jo 1 ...
Noman pervaiz January 07, 2021
How get results 2020 bsc part 1 ...
Aoun Raza January 07, 2021

Close x