Turkey Diyanet Scholarship 2023 for BS & MS Islamic Studies
If youre a student seeking to obtain an education in Turkey, you have the opportunity to apply for the International Theology Faculty undergraduate/graduate scholarship. This scholarship is fully funded and available to foreign students, with the primary objective of providing religious education to Muslim communities in other countries. Through this program, students can contribute to the need for religious education in Muslim communities and gain a clear understanding of Islamic religion and civilization. Additionally, this program helps to build cultural bridges between Turkey and relevant societies.
To obtain detailed information regarding the Turkey Diyanet Scholarship 2023 for BS & MS Islamic Studies, interested candidates can apply by submitting their application forms before the deadline of 28 February 2023. The faculties of Islamic Theology consist of three main departments, which are Islamic Studies, Philosophy, and Religious Studies. Students must take courses from these departments to qualify for the scholarship.
The Turkey Diyanet Islamic studies scholarship covers various expenses, such as placement in a university and department, accommodation, monthly stipend, tuition fee, health insurance, winter and summer camps, library and indoor/outdoor sports facilities, and one air ticket.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Diyanet Islamic Studies Scholarship
• To qualify for the Turkey Diyanet Foundation International Islamic Studies Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
• Candidates must not be Turkish nationals.
• Candidates who lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for the international Islamic studies scholarship program.
• Candidates must be born after 01-01-2002.
• Candidates must not have any mental or physical health issues that would hinder them from studying in Turkey.
• Students must have graduated from high school, equal to grade 12 in Turkey, with a minimum of 70%, or be able to graduate in July of the relevant year.
• Candidates must not face any disciplinary punishments or convictions in their countries.
• Candidates must not have taken a break from education for over two years after attending high school.
• Students who are currently studying in Turkey cannot apply for this scholarship scheme.
• Students who were previously students of the Turkiye Diyanet Foundation while obtaining education at any educational level can apply if their scholarship has not ended.
Applications Evaluation and Interview
After candidates submit their application forms with the necessary documents, their information will undergo a preliminary evaluation process. The candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview in their respective countries, and their interviews will be evaluated in the following areas:
• Visual aptitude test
• Knowledge of Quran recitation and tajwid.
• Basic religious knowledge Faith, worship, sirah, and ethics
• Students must have the ability of general culture self-expression
• Awareness of preference
• Special talent
• Language skills