Thatta District Council Scholarship 2020
District Council Thatta offers the scholarships to the needy and talented students and the students, who are native to Thatta district, they can continue their post inter studies in the different categories, which are mentioned below. Thatta District Council Scholarship 2020.
The students must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs:
• MBBS, BDS or Pharmacy
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Medical, Technical, Diploma in Engineering and Nursing Courses
District Council Thatta Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
• The students, parent or guardian must have district Thatta domicile and they possess provincial resident certificate and they also mentioned their mobile numbers.
• The applicant must have obtained 65% marks in last exams
• The applicants attach last exams certificate
• Income certificate of parent / guardian. The yearly income of the parents or guardian must not over PKR 500,000.
How to Apply for District Council Thatta Scholarship
• The candidates can obtain the application forms from the office of district council
• The last date for submission of application is 02 June 2020.
• The applicant must attach certificate from his / her education institute, which show that the attendance of the candidates in class was over 75%
• CNIC / B. Forms of the candidates