Rehmatul Lil Alameen HSSC & Bachelor Scholarships 2021
Punjab Government has allocated the amount of 1 billion rupees as Rehmatul Lil Alameen scholarships for the intermediate and bachelor degree students. It is decided that the scholarships will be awarded to 14891 students out of which total 891 scholarships will be granted to the students of the graduate classes and remaining 14000 scholarships will be given to the students of the intermediate class. Higher Education Department received large number of applications from the students of 36 districts. The intermediate class students will get the scholarship of Rs.25,000/- per student annually.
Eligibility Criteria for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship
Rehmatul Lil Alameen scholarship will be granted to the students of the public sector schools and colleges on the basis of their following categories:
• Scholarships will be granted to the students based on SSC results, who will have following criteria:
• Students, who have got minimum 60% marks in matric class from any public sector school and secured admission in public sector college during last two years after passing the matric class exams.
• The candidates must not avail any other scholarship.
• The scholarship will be awarded to science and humanities group students on ratio of 60:40 on fair gender distribution.
For need-based scholarship to students, the candidates must follow criteria as under:
• Monthly income of the parents of the students must be not exceeding to Rs.25,000/- per month.
• The parents of the students must not have over 5 acres of agriculture land or 5 marla urban property.
• Note: Out of 50% of need-based scholarships, scholarship will be awarded to the children of the government employees on 10% quota basis.
For merit-based scholarship to students, the candidates must follow criteria as under:
• The candidates must be highest marks obtaining students from their relevant district as selected by HED in light of results, which is issued by inter and secondary education boards.
• The marks of the applicant are verified from data, which is provided by the Punjab boards.
• The students, who get admission in public sector college in another district, their merit will be determined based on district of their domicile.
• Note: The merit of candidacy will be decided based on their district / place of residence and not on the base of place or district, they get admission.