- Study Updates 2023
- DI Khan Board SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023 Schedule
- Aga Khan Board Karachi Matric Annual Exams 2023 Admit Cards
- BIEK 11th Class Pre-Medical Annual Exams Result 2022
- FPSC Police Service FPO Probationers Exams Result 2023
- Lahore Board Matric Part 1 Enrolment Schedule 2023-25
- Pakistan Universities in QS World University Rankings 2023
- UK Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships in UK
- Sindh Minority Affairs Inter, BS & MS Scholarships 2023
- UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test 2023 Result
- KU ADS Part 1 Annual Exams Result 2021
- BIEK HSSC Annual Exams Forms Schedule 2023
- AIOU BA Spring Semester Exams Result 2022
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
PWWS Free Education to Workers Children for 2023-24
Punjab Workers Welfare Schools PWWS have recently made an announcement regarding the provision of free education to the children of workers in their welfare schools for the upcoming academic session 2023-24. Interested candidates can apply by submitting their application forms before the closing date of 20-03-2023. The candidates can know that PWWS Offers Free Education to Workers Children for Academic Session 2023-24.
Admission Quota and Eligibility Criteria
The schools offer a 20% quota for private students in each class, and they can apply for admission in the Worker Welfare Schools on the available seats. The following eligibility criteria apply to workers seeking admission for their children:
The worker must be qualified under the labor departments existing rules to apply for admission.
The worker must possess a valid social security card.
The worker should have a minimum work experience of 3 years, except for Category 1 workers who are exempted from this requirement.
Workers or minors should be covered by EOBI or social security. If they are not covered, they can provide an undertaking, as mentioned in the advertisement.
The workers organization should be registered under the Factories Act or Mines Act and contribute 2% of the workers welfare fund or 5% under the Worker Participation Act of 1968.
Children of deceased or disabled workers who are registered under EOBI/Social Security and whose widow/legal heir received death grants from the Punjab Worker Welfare Board are also eligible.
Interested candidates can find detailed information about PWWSs announcement for workers children admission for the academic session 2023-24. This initiative provides an opportunity for workers to secure free education for their children and improve their socio-economic prospects.