Orders School Opening Issued to Heads & Teaching Staff
The School Education Department, Government of the Punjab issued the notification about the opening of the schools in Punjab for two days in a week. The government has taken the step of opening the schools for the teaching staff and other administrative staff due to Coronavirus outbreak in the country. The schools will have to follow the orders regarding the staff as Orders School Opening Issued to Heads & Teaching Staff and this notification is issued to the deputy commissioner, chairmen, District registration authorities of Punjab and all chief executive officers, DAEs and Secretary of Punjab.
The schools will have to ensure the strict compliance of the orders to the admin offices and offices of the District Education Authorities and the schools will be opened on Monday and Tuesday only. The following SOPs will be adhered to:
• School opening time will be observed from 10 am to 02 pm.
• Head teacher, two class IV employees, required two teachers and two persons of admin staff are allowed in school.
• The staff dealing the matters with parents and visitors, they must wear face mask.
• Mark social distancing circles at appropriate distance and maintain social distancing in the school ensured. Teachers and staff may be called in the office for pay with one class per day schedules.
• Provide soap and hand sanitizer
• Students are not allowed to come to school for any purpose.
• Washroom and other areas of schools must be disinfected with chlorine solution daily.