KMU Centralized Admission Test 2022 Schedule
Peshawar, Khyber Medical University Peshawar is going to hold their KMU CAT Admission Test 2022 of the candidates, who seek admission in the BS programs in the constituents and affiliated institutes of KMU. The candidates, who apply for admission in BS programs in Paramedics /Public Health / Nursing / Vision Sciences / Nutrition / Microbiology / Occupational Therapy / Speech & Language Pathology / Audiology / Prosthetic & Orthotic Sciences / DPT / PharmD, they can avail the online registration of the candidates from 04 July 2022 to 01 August 2022. The candidates need to check their KMU Centralized Admission Test 2022 Schedule and they will complete their online registration with KMU and the CAT test will be conducted on 04 September 2022 in different districts of KPK:
• DI Khan
• Dir Lower
• Must qualify FSc Pre-Medical or equivalent exams and result awaiting students can also apply for KMU CAT test.
• Male and female candidates apply
• KMU CAT is mandatory for candidates, seeking admission in BS programs
• Candidates can get another chance to apply for CAT test again for any specialty, if they are interested.
How to Apply
• Candidates must go on testing portal of KMU to apply online by creating their account with Form B or CNIC and email ID.
• Candidates pay application processing fee of Rs.3000/- in Bank of Khyber any branch by generating fee slip.
• Verify the payment within 2 working days by login to your account.
• Candidates download and print their roll no slips 3 days before test date and keep original fee slip to produce during the process of admission test.
Pattern of KMU CAT 2022
The candidates will appear in the question paper, which is added with 100 multiple choice questions MCQs and they are divided into four sections:
• Biology = 35 MCQs
• Chemistry = 30 MCQs
• Physics = 20 MCQs
• English / Pak Study / Islamiyat = 15 MCQs
The admission test will be conducted for one and half hour and the candidates will have to attempt these MCQs within the given time. The candidates must note that there will be no negative marks or passing marks and this CAT test will be valid for one year.