- Study Updates 2023
- PU LLB 5-YearExams 2023 Revised Schedule
- IUB LLB Annual Exams 2022 Schedule
- KU ADC External Annual Exams 2022-23 Application Schedule
- Closure of AIOU Various Programs Admission
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships 2023
- PPSC Head Nurse Male Written Test Result 2023
- 5 Degree Programs Facilitating Pak Students Transition to UK
- PMs Youth Laptop Scheme Step-by-Step Guide to Apply
- Karachi Board HSSC Exams Proposed Rescheduling 2023
- PU MA & MSc Exams Revised Forms Schedule 2023
- PU MA & MSc Supply Exams Result 2022
- BPSC Inspector Police Written Test Result 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
Karachi Shipyard Engineering Works 2023 MS Scholarship
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited Offers Fully-Funded Masters Degree Scholarships in Naval Architecture at NUST Karachi.
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited has announced the offering of fully-funded scholarships for masters degree students in Naval Architecture at NUST Karachi. The scholarship will cover the tuition fee, admission fee, security deposit, and hostel charges. In addition, selected students will receive a monthly stipend of PKR 25,000/-.
The candidates can get latest updates on Karachi Shipyard Engineering Works 2023 MS Scholarship at NUST for MS Scholarships 2023.
Candidates interested in applying for the scholarship should note that they will have to serve Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works for eight years upon completion of their degree. To apply, candidates must appear for the Graduate Assessment Test GAT as per the NUST schedule. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited.
Eligibility Criteria for Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Maximum age not over 26 years
- Passed BE in
- Naval Architecture,
- Mechanical & Manufacturing,
- Industrial and Manufacturing from an HEC recognized university
- Must have 16 years of education or 4 years of relevant education after passing inter or A-level education
- Must have at least 60% marks
In summary, Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited is offering fully-funded scholarships to eligible candidates for masters degree in Naval Architecture at NUST Karachi. Interested candidates should note the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the scholarship before applying.