- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 for Balochistan
Higher Education Commission HEC has recently announced undergraduate scholarships for outstanding students residing in the coastal regions of Pakistan. Students living in the districts of Gwadar, Lasbela/Hub, Kech Turbat, and Awaran are eligible to apply for these scholarships and pursue their undergraduate education in HEC-recognized public/private sector universities or degree-awarding institutes.
Under this project, HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 for Balochistan Coastal Regions will be awarded in all areas of study/disciplines, and candidates can submit their application forms online by the deadline of May 29, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Undergraduate Scholarships
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have domicile/local certificate of Gwadar, Lasbela/Hub, Kech, or Awaran districts
- Must have passed 12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks in matric and inter classes or equivalent from a school, college, or institute located in any of these districts of Baluchistan
- Students who are already enrolled in a BS program before this advertisement, having at most of one year or session, may also apply
- Maximum age limit is 22 years
- Must meet HEC and university criteria to get admission in BS program
- Students already availing any HEC or government scholarship are not eligible to apply
- Result-awaiting candidates will not be applicable
Scholarship Award and Selection Process
The scholarships will be awarded on merit and district quota basis. Shortlisted candidates will be selected based on their aptitude test and academic credentials, with a minimum score of 50% in the test administered by HEC.
How to Apply for HEC Undergraduate Scholarships
Candidates can submit their application forms online through the HEC website and are not required to send hard copies of their application forms at this stage. A non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- must be deposited in HBL. HEC reserves the right to cancel or postpone the scholarship processing without assigning any reason.
In summary, the HEC is providing undergraduate scholarships for exceptional students residing in the coastal regions of Pakistan. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and follow the application guidelines to be considered for the scholarship award.