Study Abroad, University & College Admissions, Study in USA, Canada, Study in Europe, UK, Study in Australia, France, Sweden, Norway, Germany

HEC New Equivalence of Previous Bachelor & Master Degree


Higher Education Commission declared the ending of the previous degree programs as the students passed their two years bachelor degree courses. After ending of these courses, the people, who passed their two years degree courses in Education like B.Ed and M.Ed, the equivalence of these degree programs are also changed. Now HEC Declares New Equivalence of Previous Bachelor & Master Degree.

HEC issued the orders to the chancellors, vice chancellors or heads of the government and private sector universities and degree awarding institutes to implement the revised Teacher Education Roadmap TER. National Curriculum Review Committee has issued the recommendations in the discipline of Education. The candidates, who have an Associate Degree in Education, they will be allowed to enroll in 5th semester or 3rd year of four years B.Ed program.

This rule is also applied on the candidates, who have Associate Degree in the disciplines other than Education, or 2 years erstwhile BA or BSc degree, which is not defunct, they will be admitted in 5th semester or third year of 4 years degree programs. The candidates will complete it through the bridging semester after completing deficiency courses having 15 to 18 credit hours, which will be determined by the admitting universities on case to case basis.

The candidates, who have already obtained the Master in Education, M.Ed or BS Education, their degrees will be considered equal to B.Ed 4 years or B.Ed Hons, B.Ed 2.5 after having 14 years of education and B.Ed 1.5 years after 16 years of education to get the job or further education.

The candidates, who have 16 years of education or equivalent education in the programs other than Education and they want to get B.Ed degree, they can be enrolled in the B.Ed 1.5, which is included with 45-54 credit hours. If the students have 16 years of education of non-relevant subjects and they want to get admission in MS or MPhil Education, they can complete the deficiency courses of minimum 18 credit hours, which is part of that degree program as determined by the admitting university.

Add a Comment
Comments will be shown after admin approval.
Name *
Email *
Mobile *
City *
Your Comment *
Question: What is capital of Pakistan?

(Answer can be from islamabad | lahore)
Spam comments will not be approved at all.

5th & 8th Class Boards
Latest User Comments
The Most Pervasive Problems With Most Famous Por ...
Lavonda June 15, 2024
I need my DIT 2nd semester roll no slip 2024 ...
Zohaib ullah June 14, 2024
A. o. a sir i have need roll no slip nts sst gener ...
Syeda nazma she June 14, 2024
please matric result send seat no.530 ...
Muzammil Sattar June 07, 2024
please show my result matric 2017 seat No.530 ...
Muzammil Sattar June 07, 2024
When result of MA history is annonced of 2nd annua ...
Zahid imran June 06, 2024
Please issue me my roll number slip ...
AMINA June 05, 2024
The 9 Things Your Parents Taught You About Only Fa ...
Stefan May 23, 2024
Send me my DAE 3rd year roll no slip ...
Muhammad Asif May 22, 2024
Sand me roll number DAE ELECTRICAL 2 YEARS ...
Umar rashid May 21, 2024

Close x