- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC New Equivalence of Previous Bachelor & Master Degree
Higher Education Commission declared the ending of the previous degree programs as the students passed their two years bachelor degree courses. After ending of these courses, the people, who passed their two years degree courses in Education like B.Ed and M.Ed, the equivalence of these degree programs are also changed. Now HEC Declares New Equivalence of Previous Bachelor & Master Degree.
HEC issued the orders to the chancellors, vice chancellors or heads of the government and private sector universities and degree awarding institutes to implement the revised Teacher Education Roadmap TER. National Curriculum Review Committee has issued the recommendations in the discipline of Education. The candidates, who have an Associate Degree in Education, they will be allowed to enroll in 5th semester or 3rd year of four years B.Ed program.
This rule is also applied on the candidates, who have Associate Degree in the disciplines other than Education, or 2 years erstwhile BA or BSc degree, which is not defunct, they will be admitted in 5th semester or third year of 4 years degree programs. The candidates will complete it through the bridging semester after completing deficiency courses having 15 to 18 credit hours, which will be determined by the admitting universities on case to case basis.
The candidates, who have already obtained the Master in Education, M.Ed or BS Education, their degrees will be considered equal to B.Ed 4 years or B.Ed Hons, B.Ed 2.5 after having 14 years of education and B.Ed 1.5 years after 16 years of education to get the job or further education.
The candidates, who have 16 years of education or equivalent education in the programs other than Education and they want to get B.Ed degree, they can be enrolled in the B.Ed 1.5, which is included with 45-54 credit hours. If the students have 16 years of education of non-relevant subjects and they want to get admission in MS or MPhil Education, they can complete the deficiency courses of minimum 18 credit hours, which is part of that degree program as determined by the admitting university.