HBS MBBS Class Admission 2018
MBBS admission is open in the Hazrat Bari Imam Sarkar Islamabad Medical & Dental College in the MBBS program and the students are asked to submit their application forms for grant of admission in the MBBS classes. The eligibility criteria are also given there and the candidates should read it. If they come up to the eligibility criteria, then they should apply for admission in the MBBS program. The candidates can submit their admission forms till the closing date of 14 November 2018 and after that the college will conduct their admission entry test.
The prospectus and admission forms of the HBS Medical College are available in their main office and the candidates can get the admission forms from there. The final admission of the candidates will be done after the result of the entry test and their interviews. The admission in the MBBS class will be done on the merit basis and no seats are reserved for the students.
HBS Medical and Dental College Eligibility Criteria:
• Students having at least 60% marks in FSC pre Medical are allowed to take admission in HBS Medical and Dental College
• For admission, it is mandatory to pass Education Testing Council ETC entry test which is being organized by the Higher education commission HEC
• Those students who are waiting for their result are also allowed to apply for the admission
• Students having A levels or other international program are also allowed to take admission after submission of equivalence certificate which is obtainable from IBCC
• There is no reserved seat and all admission will be on merit basis
• All regional and provisional medical entry test are also acceptable