- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
BEEF LLM & PhD in Law Local & Foreign Scholarships 2023
Baluchistan Education Endowment Fund has announced the scholarships for the lawyers at the LLM and PhD degree level. The practicing lawyers, who want to get higher education to LLM and PhD degrees in the local and foreign universities, they can apply for this fully funded scholarship. The government of Baluchistan has allocated the funds of Rs.250 million for the professional skills development of the practicing lawyers of Baluchistan, who are registered with Balochistan Bar Council. The candidates can get the latest updates of their BEEF LLM & PhD in Law Local & Foreign Scholarships 2023 and they will apply for this scholarship by the closing date of 02-05-2023.
BEEF LLM and PhD in Law Scholarship Categories:
• The international / foreign funded scholarship covers the foreign top ranking law studies offering institutes / universities.
• National / inland funded scholarships covers within the country but out of Baluchistan based top-ranked law studies offering institutes or HEC recognized universities only.
The candidates can check their eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. The candidates must be residents of Baluchistan and they must have valid local / domicile of Baluchistan. The candidates must have valid GAT-Law qualified result with minimum score, which is required by HEC. The candidates must have valid registration / license with Baluchistan Bar Council with minimum two years of experience as practicing lawyer. The candidates must have CNIC and the FFS candidates will have valid passport. The candidates will sign the affidavit / bond on the stamp paper worth Rs.100 and submit to BEEF to confirm that after completion of study, the students will return to country to serve their province for at least two years.