- Study Updates 2023
- DI Khan Board SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023 Schedule
- Aga Khan Board Karachi Matric Annual Exams 2023 Admit Cards
- BIEK 11th Class Pre-Medical Annual Exams Result 2022
- FPSC Police Service FPO Probationers Exams Result 2023
- Lahore Board Matric Part 1 Enrolment Schedule 2023-25
- Pakistan Universities in QS World University Rankings 2023
- UK Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships in UK
- Sindh Minority Affairs Inter, BS & MS Scholarships 2023
- UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test 2023 Result
- KU ADS Part 1 Annual Exams Result 2021
- BIEK HSSC Annual Exams Forms Schedule 2023
- AIOU BA Spring Semester Exams Result 2022
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
AJK State Talent Primary to PhD Scholarship 2023
Azad Jammu and Kashmir government has recently announced state talent scholarships for students enrolled in government and private educational institutions who took their exams in 2022. The scholarship will be awarded based on merit to students from primary to PhD levels. Any student enrolled in a government, semi-government, or private school, college, or university is eligible to apply for the AJK State Talent Primary to PhD Scholarship 2023. Interested candidates can submit their application forms for the scholarship by the closing date of 20th March 2023.
- Students must have appeared in the annual exams of 2022.
- For primary, middle, or elementary classes, students must have passed the exams of 2022.
- Matric board exam takers must have achieved 85% marks.
- Inter board exam takers must have achieved 80% marks.
- Students enrolled in BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MS, or PhD programs must have obtained 70% marks.
- To continue receiving the scholarship, students enrolled in any program must maintain a score of at least 60% marks in their exams.
- If there is any misleading or false information in the provided degrees or certificates, the scholarship will be confiscated.
- Only regular candidates can apply for the scholarship.
- Government employees, enrolled in weekend classes, distance learning, or private candidates will not be considered.
- Students must attach result cards with attested application forms.
- Students enrolled in professional courses must submit results of two semesters of 2021 by 30th April 2023.
How to Apply
- The candidates can download application forms from the national bank website.
- Candidates must deposit a fee of Rs.100/- to account No.0109000232321573, United Bank, Chhattar, 2 Mile Branch, Muzaffarabad, and attach the deposit slip with the application form.
- Students must get their application forms attested and submit them through the head of the institute with a cover letter from the head of the school, college, or university.
Attested copies of citizenship certificates of state class-I, passport size photographs, result cards, and CNIC or Form B must be attached with the application forms