- Study Updates 2023
- UoS PharmD 1st Annual Exams Result 2022
- Lahore Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrollment Schedule 2023-25
- KPPSC Social Mobilizer Appointment Interview Result 2023
- BPSC Appointment Recommendations 2023 Various Posts
- PPSC Asst Electric Inspector Written Exams Result 2023
- Boston University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
- UoP MA & MSc Annual Exams Result 2022
- PU LLB 3-Year Exams 2023 Revised Schedule
- PU LLB 5-YearExams 2023 Revised Schedule
- IUB LLB Annual Exams 2022 Schedule
- KU ADC External Annual Exams 2022-23 Application Schedule
- Closure of AIOU Various Programs Admission
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
AIOU Awards Scholarships 2023 to Deserving Students
Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad provides the financial assistance to the needy and deserving students, who are currently enrolled in the spring semester 2023. The university has announced its scholarship program to the students, who have less income and they face financial hardships in getting education and this scholarship will support them to continue their education at the matric and higher classes without any financial issue. The candidates can get information that AIOU Awards Scholarships 2023 to Deserving Students.
The candidates, who want to avail this financial assistance, they can get their challan forms till 05 February 2023 and they can apply for the financial aid online by the final date of 08 February 2023. When the students will be given the discount on the fee, they will be able to pay the remaining fee till 14 February 2023. The students need to enclose the original admission forms with the application forms.
AIOU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The continuing students of AIOU
Students must be enrolled in 2nd semester
The annual income of parents less than Rs.400,000.
Students will give income certificates showing annual income prepared on performa, which is designed for the purpose.
The candidates must provide the CNIC of their own and of their father or guardian and they will also enclose “B” Forms. The candidates will also provide the income certificate of self and parents or guardian, which should be attested by the gazette officer or local councilor.