Punjab University Not Increase Fee of On-Campus Students
Lahore, University of the Punjab decided not to increase the fee of the students of on-campus. Punjab University syndicate managed the meeting and the budget of Rs.9.39 billion was approved during this meeting. Punjab University decided not to increase the fee of the students of on-campus despite of financial pressure on the university. Punjab University Not Increase Fee of On-Campus Students.
The research grants are also involved in the budget and the university will meet all of the research expenditure during the year. Higher Education Commission grants the total amount of Rs.2.5 billion, which is actually 27.6% of the total budget and the university will get the remaining 72.4% of the budget from other resources.