- Study Updates 2023
- PU MA & MSc Exams Revised Forms Schedule 2023
- PU MA & MSc Supply Exams Result 2022
- BPSC Inspector Police Written Test Result 2023
- FPSC Statistical Officers Merit List 2023
- SPSC Jobs 2023 Interview Result & Appointment
- IBM BS MS and PhD Programs Admission fall 2023
- L E J National Science Information Center Admission 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Khairpur Medical College Admission 2023
- Bahria University of Health Sciences Admission 2023
- HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test LGAT for the Year 2023
- PUMHSW MS and FCPS II Training Programs Admission 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
PAEC MS Fellowship at PIEAS 2023
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC has announced the MS fellowships for students to study at PIEAS. Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 35,000 and free tuition, along with other facilities. The candidates applying for the PAEC MS Fellowship at PIEAS 2023 must submit their application forms by the deadline of 13-06-2023.
Recipients of the fellowship will be required to sign a bond to serve PAEC for five years after completing their degree program. They will also receive free medical treatment and be given SPS-8 appointments upon completion of their degree program.
PAEC MS Fellowship / Scholarship at PIEAS covers:
• Selection of candidates will be based on merit through tests and interviews.
• Fellows will receive a stipend of Rs. 35,000 per month along with full tuition fee waiver and indoor medical treatment.
• The fellowship duration is two years.
• Fellows will be required to sign a bond to serve PAEC for five years after completing their MS degree from PIEAS.
• Upon completion of their MS degree, fellows will be placed in SPS-8 in PAEC with three advance increments, and after two years of service, they will be considered for promotion to the next scale.
PIEAS MS Fellowship is available for the following subjects:
• Nuclear Engineering
• Material Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Process Engineering
• System Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Mineral Resources Engineering
• Medical Physics
• Radiation Physics
• Computer Science
• Cyber Security
• Nuclear Medicine
• Radiation and Medical Oncology