- Study Updates 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- IIHS FSc in Dental Hygiene Admission 2023
- Margalla Cadet College Murree Admission For the Year 2023
- Cadet College Sialkot Admission for the Year 2023
- FUI Admission in BS MS and PhD Programs 2023
- UET Peshawar Admission for the Session 2023 2024
- COMSAT University BS MS and PHD Programs Admission 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC Gwadar Students BS Scholarships 2022
Islamabad, Higher Education Commission HEC has announced the scholarships for the students of Gwadar district, who have brilliant academic track record and they want to get further education at the BS degree level. This scholarship will help the students to continue their education at the BS degree without financial constraints. The candidates can get the detailed information regarding HEC Gwadar Students BS Scholarships 2022.
The students, who have passed their inter class exams as FA, FSc, ICS, I.Com & DAE, and their age is not over 22 years and they have domicile of Gwadar District, they are considered for grant of scholarships. The candidates can get admission in any public sector university or degree awarding institutes located in Punjab, Sindh or KPK and start getting education. The candidates can get detailed information of their education and scholarships and the students, who have already got the admission in any government sector university, then can also avail this scholarship.
The scholarship awardees can avail all of the benefits, which are associated with this scholarship program including their tuition fee, hostel charges, transportation and book allowance. The students will get a scholarship of Rs.120,000/- per year as tuition fee and monthly fee of Rs.6,000/- and they will get book allowance of Rs.10,000/- once in a year. The students will check the eligibility criteria and they have to submit their application forms by the closing date of 26 December 2022 and the selection of the candidates will be made on the aptitude test and academic credentials. The students, who are already availing any scholarship, they will not get this scholarship.