- Study Updates 2023
- UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test 2023 Result
- KU ADS Part 1 Annual Exams Result 2021
- BIEK HSSC Annual Exams Forms Schedule 2023
- AIOU BA Spring Semester Exams Result 2022
- PPSC Female Lecturer Education Recruitment 2023 Merit List
- Wifaq ul Madaris Position Holders 1444 AH Result 2023
- WMAA Multan Annual Exam 1444 Results 2023
- PBTE TEVTA Short Courses Exams Schedule 2023
- SPSC Lecturer Pak Studies Female 2022 Merit List Revised
- Mardan Board Matric 2023 Result National Talent Scholarship
- LMIN Gumbat BS Nursing Admission Test 2023 NTS Result
- KPBTE DAE Annual Exams 2023 Schedule & Application Process
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
USEFP Fulbright FLTA for Teachers in USA 2023
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan is offering the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistance FLTA program for English language teachers in the United States of America. The goal of this nine-month course is to improve teaching skills and language proficiency. In addition to teaching English, FLTA will also provide instruction in Urdu or Pashto at American colleges and universities. This is a fully-funded program, so teachers need not worry about expenses. The program will begin in the fall of 2024.
Applicants of the Fulbright program will receive twenty hours of language classes per week and will be required to enroll in at least two courses per semester, one of which must be in US Studies. The remaining time will be devoted to ELT-related activities.
The Fulbright FLTA for Teachers program covers monthly expenditures, health insurance, travel support, and tuition awards. To be eligible, applicants must have at least 16 years of education and be currently working as an English teacher or in a related field at a college or university. They must have teaching experience, be of Pakistani nationality with a valid Pakistani passport, and be considered an early career educator.
To apply for the Fulbright FLTA program in 2024, applicants must submit the required application form and supporting documents online by the deadline of March 8th, 2023. No other application method will be accepted. Women with disabilities and participants from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa FATA, Azad Jammu Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are especially encouraged to apply.