- Study Updates 2023
- DI Khan Board SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023 Schedule
- Aga Khan Board Karachi Matric Annual Exams 2023 Admit Cards
- BIEK 11th Class Pre-Medical Annual Exams Result 2022
- FPSC Police Service FPO Probationers Exams Result 2023
- Lahore Board Matric Part 1 Enrolment Schedule 2023-25
- Pakistan Universities in QS World University Rankings 2023
- UK Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships in UK
- Sindh Minority Affairs Inter, BS & MS Scholarships 2023
- UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test 2023 Result
- KU ADS Part 1 Annual Exams Result 2021
- BIEK HSSC Annual Exams Forms Schedule 2023
- AIOU BA Spring Semester Exams Result 2022
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
Teacher’s training in the USA under TEA 2023
Teaching Excellence and Achievement program provides an exchange program which is fully funded to the USA for the Pakistani English Teachers who teaching in Government Schools and Foundation run schools at the Secondary level. Around fifty English Teachers will go for six months to the USA for training under this program of Teaching Excellence and Achievement.
The U.S. Embassy, in cooperation along with Vision-Building Future, the University of Nebraska at Omaha and Regional English Language Office RELO Pakistan, are happy to announce the Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement TEA Program 2023. TEA provides good convenience to the Secondary School Pakistani English Teachers with a 6 week educational program at a university in the USA.
Now working full time as a secondary-level English teacher in a Public and foundation making schools that give benefit firstly at local level population. Teachers have at least bachelor’s degree.
Final date of apply: February 23rd, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria of TEA Teaching Excellence & Achievement
Those candidates who want to apply for the Teaching Excellence & Achievement can check the eligibility criteria on the official website that government has mentioned for them.
Advantages of Teacher Excellence and Achievement USA
• A trip to Washington, D.C.
• A re-entry conference in Pakistan
• Round-trip airfare and tour in America.
• Housing and foods.
• Accident and sickness medical care.
• Program /Tuition fees.
• J-1 visa support.
• Pre-departure orientation organized in Pakistan.
• A welcome seminar at the University of Nebraska, Omaha.
• Transportation to the practicum school.
• An opportunity to apply for alumni grants.
Demanded Documents for Teaching Excellence & Achievement Program TEA
• Copies of the latest academic transcripts & degrees
• Institutional Support and Reference Form
• Copy of CNIC
• Application forms