- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
Tareen Oxford Scholarship For Pakistani Students
Oxford Pakistan Program OPP has launched the Tareen Oxford Scholarship to provide financial assistance to Pakistani students who are unable to pursue graduate education at Oxford University. This scholarship program offers opportunities for students to study at Kellogg College, University of Oxford, and stay informed about the latest updates on Tareen Oxford Scholarship: Pakistani Students Study at Oxford University.
This scholarship is specifically designed for deserving students from South Punjab who have been admitted to one of the eligible graduate courses offered at Kellogg College, University of Oxford. Eligible candidates will receive this scholarship on a means-tested basis, and preference will be given to students who show great potential and have the potential to make a significant contribution to the development of South Punjab. This scholarship scheme covers tuition fees and living expenses, and a minimum of three graduate scholarships are awarded annually to talented Pakistani and British Pakistani students.
The Tareen Oxford Scholarship is part of a five-year program, with funds donated annually and disbursed on a rolling basis. This scholarship will be advertised by OPP, Kellogg College, the central University, and the constituent departments of the University, and it will be offered to graduate students from all over the University. This program will also include two additional initiatives:
1. An access program for final year students who apply for a graduate degree, which will feature an Access Conference for final year students from South Punjab who apply for MSc and PhD degrees abroad. The top 20 attendees at the Access Conference will be offered one-on-one mentorship with Oxford students or recent alumni free of charge.
2. 100 students from South Punjab who have obtained top positions in FSc or have achieved the highest marks in their first year at University will be selected for mentorship. This program will provide guidance on career prospects and one-on-one mentorship to support the best minds and help them make the most of their next three to four years.