SEEF Scholarships 2022
Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Trust and College Education Department, Government of sindh has decided to offer the SEEF Scholarships to the deserving students who want to continue the higher education in the government and private colleges across the province. The candidates will be given free tuition fee education for the academic year 2022-23 only for one year tenure.
The student want to study in programs like Pharmacy, Agriculture, Law, Business Administration, IT, Engineering, MBBS, BDS, and Social Sciences in the higher educational institutions in Sindh will be awarded SEF Scholarship 2022. The last date to apply for Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship is August 30, 2022. The candidates will submit their applications with required documents as specified in the application form to their concerned Universities / Institutions.
SEEF Scholarship Quota
• Seats reserved for needy & meritorious students 86%
• Special quota seats reserved for students special needs 02%
• Special quota belonging to minorities 02%
• Special quote to Orphan Students 05%
• Seats reserved for children of employees of the Government of Sindh 05%
SEEF Scholarship 2022 programs
SEEF scholarship is available for the students of the following programs:
• Business Administration
• Information Technology
• B&D Pharmacy 4 years
• Agriculture Engineering
• Medical MBBS & BDS
• Social Sciences
• LLB 5 Years
• Doctor of Physiotherapy
• Veterinary Medicine DVM
How to apply for SEEF Scholarship 2022
The students can download the application form for SEF Scholarships on the website of on the Sindh Education Endowment Fund. Please visit: https://seef.sindh.gov.pk/ List of Universities/Institutions is available.
SEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
• The students must be residing permanently in Sindh and having Sindh Domicile.
• The deserving candidates will get admissions in the approved Institutions / Universities in the academic year 2021-22 with a minimum GPA score of 2.5 / 60% or more.
• The income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue / FBR.
• An income Certificate by any other officer will not be accepted.
• The children of the parents serving in Government service shall be required to submit a Service Certificate of his / her parent duly issued by the Head of Institution / Department, falling within below income groups.
• Students parents/guardians have an annual net income, from all sources of not more than the income limit given.
• The outside panel, self-financing scheme, Overseas admission, and foreign Education are not entertained.
• Distance learning, Executive education & part-time students/course are not eligible.
• The score/marks obtained by the students should not be less than 2.5 GPA or 60%.
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed.
• Giving wrong / incomplete information shall disqualify the candidate for Scholarship.
• The students who ped out / pass out shall not be entertained.