Same Education System since 2021 in Punjab
The School Education Department of Punjab Province has announced to take the big initiative of adopting the same education system all over the province. The SED has decided to take the big step in school syllabus and the Textbook Board has made different changes in the syllabus of different classes from grade 1 to grade 10. It is also announced that the education from grade 1 to 5 will be given in Urdu medium. The School Education Department has announced that School Education Department Implements Same Education System since 2021.
Changes in School Syllabus
The School Education Department is going to make changes in the syllabus of various subjects, which are mentioned as under:
• Prep Class – English, Mathematics and Urdu
• Class One and Two – English, Urdu, Mathematics and General Knowledge
• Class Three – Mathematics and General Knowledge
• Class Four – Mathematics and Social Studies
• Class Five – English, Mathematics and Social Studies
• Class Six – Geography
• Class Eight – Mathematics and Geography
• Class Nine – Computer
• Class Ten – Pakistan Studies
The School Education Department has eliminated the need of school leaving certificate for the students from previous institutes, who have been promoted to the next classes. Now the students do not need to get the school leaving certificate to get admission in the new institutes.