Rhodes Scholarship 2023 at University of Oxford
The Rhodes Scholarship, established in 1902, is a prestigious international scholarship program that offers exceptional young individuals the opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford. This scholarship provides comprehensive support for outstanding students, including funding for tuition fees, a personal stipend, and travel expenses.
Rhodes Scholarship Benefits:
- Full coverage of University and College fees at the University of Oxford
- A monthly stipend of £1,515 PKR: 5,38,782 to cover living expenses, including accommodation
- The Rhodes Trust will cover the application fee required to study at the University of Oxford
- Two economy class flights, one at the beginning and one at the end of the scholarship, to and from the UK
- Settling-in allowance upon arrival in Oxford
To be eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Age: Between 18 and 23 years old on 1st October 2023, or under the age of 27 if they completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual after 1st October 2022.
Completion of an undergraduate degree with First Class honors or equivalent.
Pakistani citizenship, holding a valid Pakistani passport.
Formal study at an educational institution in Pakistan for a minimum of 4 out of the last 10 years, with either: a Completion of a school or college leaving exam 12th standard, A-level or equivalent at a school or college in Pakistan, or b Receipt or anticipated receipt of an undergraduate degree or mark sheet establishing eligibility for an undergraduate degree at a university in Pakistan.