Punjab Govt Scholarships to Minorities Students 2021-22
Lahore, Government of the Punjab, Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department is going to award the educational scholarships to the students belong to minorities for the academic year 2021-22. The students, who are admitted in government schools, colleges and University in Punjab province or in the educational institutes of federal government located within premises of Punjab, are allowed to forward their application forms for the scholarships. HR&MA department Punjab Govt Awards Educational Scholarships to Minorities Students 2021-22. The students must have the domicile of Punjab and they follow the remaining conditions and they can send their application forms for this scholarships scheme.
1. Professional education MBBS/DVM/BDS/BSc Engg, Nursing, Agri / PharmD / DPT / MPhil / PhD / LLB / LLM etc Rs.50,000/-
2. Postgraduate MA/MSc/M.Com/MCS/MBA Rs.35,000/-
3. BA / BSc /BBA / B.Com 2 to 3 years degree and 4 years Honor degree Rs.30,000/-
4. FA / FSc / I.Com / ’A’ level / DAE or equivalent Rs.20,000/-
5. Matric / ‘O’ level or equivalent Rs.15,000/-
The students, who are getting education through distance learning educational programs, open or virtual universities, they are not considered eligible to forward their application forms and they must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the relevant class. The candidates are advised to forward their application forms by the closing date of 29 September 2022 in the R&I branch of the concerned department.