- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
Punjab Govt Minority Students Merit Scholarships
The Punjab government has announced scholarships for deserving non-Muslim students to encourage them to continue their education and contribute positively to the nation. Applications can be submitted until May 12, 2023. Interested candidates can stay updated on the latest information about Punjab Govt Minority Students Merit Scholarships.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have Punjab domicile and belong to minority classes such as Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, or others. They must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in their most recent annual exams and be enrolled in classes from matric to PhD. The scholarship amount will vary depending on the level of study. Students enrolled in professional programs such as MBBS, BDS, PharmD, DVM, BSc English, BSc Nursing, or PhD will receive an annual scholarship of Rs.50,000/-. Postgraduate students pursuing MS, MSc, M.Com, MCS, MBA, MPhil, LLM or equivalent programs will receive Rs.35,000/- per year. Undergraduate students pursuing BA, BSc, BBA, B.Com, or equivalent programs will receive Rs.30,000/- per year.
Interested candidates can download the application forms from the official website of the Department of Human Rights and Minority Affairs, Punjab. Along with the application form, they must submit attested copies of their domicile, passport size photographs, CNIC of the student and their father or guardians, educational certificates, result cards, or equivalent certificates. The documents must be duly attested by a grade 17 officer or above. The heads of the educational institutes where the students are enrolled are required to verify the documents of the parents or guardians of the students.