Punjab Danish School Admission 2018
Punjab Danish School has started the admission process and the students, who meet the educational requirements, they can submit their admission forms. The students, whose parents have the monthly income less than 15,000, they can send their application forms. Last date for the submission of the admission forms in 20-11-2018 and the admission test will be conducted on 03 December 2018 and the result of the admission test will be announced.
In this boarding school system, the students are provided with the free education, messing and accommodation and the students get higher quality education in the Danish Schools, which are located at Attock, Hasilpur, DG Khan, Chishtian, Rajanpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Vehari and Mianwali. When the result of the admission test will be announced, the final merit list will be announced and the candidates will check their names and they will get admission and start their classes on the scheduled dates.
• Students who belongs to any family which has monthly income less than 15 thousands are eligible
• It is mandatory for parents to not hold any property
• Those who have passed fifth class or currently in fifth class
• Only one student from each family are allowed to take admission however twins are allowed to take admission at same time if they are according to the eligibility criteria
• For male students, age limit is 10 years to 12 years and for female students, age limit is 10 years to 13 years
• Admission will be on merit and merit will be calculate through entry test, interview and 5th class result
• There will also be medical checkup of students too
• There are 10% reserved seats on quota for self finance students
• Last date to application submission is 20th November, 2018
• Admission test will be on 3rd December, 2018