- Study Updates 2023
- FPSC CSS Competitive Viva Voce Exams Schedule 2023
- SED Sindh 4th to 8th Class Annual Exams 2022-23 Schedule
- AIOU MA MSc & M.Ed Programs 2023 Completion Dates
- AIOU Extends Matric & Inter Spring Enrolment Schedule 2023
- PPSC Sub Engineer Civil Recruitment 2023 Recommendation
- PU MSc IT 4th Semester Spring Practical Exams 2023 Schedule
- WMAA Announces Schedule for Supply Exams 2023
- Kohat Board HSSC Annual Exams 2023 Revised Schedule
- DI Khan Board SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023 Schedule
- Aga Khan Board Karachi Matric Annual Exams 2023 Admit Cards
- BIEK 11th Class Pre-Medical Annual Exams Result 2022
- FPSC Police Service FPO Probationers Exams Result 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
PMC National MDCAT Test Schedule 2022
Pakistan Medical Commission has made the announcement regarding National Medical & Dental College Admission Test for the candidates, who passed their intermediate class Pre-Medical exams with excellent marks and they seek admission in medical and dental colleges in public and private sectors. It is mandatory for the students to meet all prerequisites for grant of admission in MBBS and BDS programs this year and they must have to qualify in the MDCAT test, which will be managed by PMC. The interested candidates must view PMC National MDCAT Test Schedule 2022.
The council managed the meeting to approve the registration process of the willing students and their registration with PMC will be started from 25 May 2022 and PMC will manage their PMC National MDCAT Test 2022 from 07 September 2022 to 30 September 2022 in 20 cities all over the country. The council accorded the approval of the policy to add provincial MDCAT committees, which will be added with each province and three members from relevant federal and provincial governments. Each provincial government will nominate three members, in which two will be selected from public sector medical colleges or universities and one from the private medical colleges or universities.
The candidates will note that the PMC MDCAT Admission Test 2022 will be managed in the cities like Multan, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Quetta, Faisalabad and the overseas test centers will be maintained in USA, UK, Europe, Asia and Gulf countries. The online portal of PMC will be opened from 25 May for the registration of the candidates and they will be allowed to select the suitable time slot and test center and PMC will confirm it in due course of time. It is mandatory for the students to get passing marks for PMC National MDCAT test 2022 will be 65% to apply for government or private medical college in the country.