PMC Merit List Private Medical Colleges 2021
Pakistan Medical Commission has made the announcement regarding online admission for the private medical colleges all over the country. PMC received the admission forms from the candidates online and managed their PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission Test 2020. Now the PMC will declare their PMC Merit List Private Medical Colleges 2021 on 24 January 2021 and it will be made available online after interview of the candidates. The candidates can visit the official website and they can check their names in the merit list. 80% marks will be calculated from PMC merit list for the private medical colleges and the respective private medical colleges will award remaining 20% marks while conducting the interview of the candidates.