PBCC Announces Conditions for Special Examinations 2021
The Punjab Boards Committee of Chairman Punjab will commence the special examinations 2021 for matric and inter students. During a meeting held in the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Lahore PBCC decided that all Punjab Boards will conduct the Special Examinations within 15 day after the declaration of results. The major decisions were made during the online meeting of PBCC. The important points highlighted in the meeting regarding notified Promotion Policy 2021 are as under.
1. As per the Promotion Policy 2021, it is decided that the candidates who do not accept the 33% marks or were absent during the SSC and HSSC Annual Exams 2021 may appear in the Special Exams 2021.
2. The candidates with less attendance and their admission forms were not submitted by their respective educational institutions will also be allowed to appear in the Special Examinations.
3. The candidates can also sit in the Special Exams 2021 for the improvement of their result if they want. Moreover, the candidates can also apply for one or two subjects to appear in the special examinations for improvement.
4. The students of matric and inter are also informed that they can appear in the Special Exams in additional subjects as well.
5. Finally, the students having last chance up to supplementary examinations 2021 will also be able to appear in the special exams.