Mercy Pak High School Scholarship For Orphans 2023
Mercy Pak High School Peshawar has recently announced free education for orphan students from class 1 to matric class. The school has named this initiative as the "Mercy Pak High School Scholarship For Orphans 2023," which covers all expenses related to tuition fee, hostel accommodation, uniform, mess, and medical expenses. The admission process for the scholarship program will commence from 01-03-2023.
The school is spread over 50 kanals of land, with a covered area of about 100,000 sq. feet. The infrastructure of the school comprises academic and administrative blocks, along with various other buildings and vast playgrounds. Mercy Pak High School operates six community-based schools in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, and Muzaffarabad, AJK, with around 700 students availing of the boarding and lodging facilities free of charge.
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship program by submitting necessary documents, including
• The death certificate of the father issued by NADRA,
• Birth certificate issued by NADRA,
• School leaving certificate except for prep class.
• The age of the orphan must be between 5 to 7 years to be eligible for prep admission, and
• Students must pass the entry test.