- Study Updates 2023
- LMIN Gumbat BS Nursing Admission Test 2023 NTS Result
- KPBTE DAE Annual Exams 2023 Schedule & Application Process
- AJK Board 10th Class 1st Annual Exams 2023 Roll Number Slips
- SED Punjab Schools Ramadan Timings 2023
- FDE Ramadan Timings for Schools and Colleges in Islamabad
- Peshawar Board HSSC Annual Exams Schedule Extension 2023
- Sargodha Board 10th Class Roll No Slips 2023
- BISE Sahiwal Grade 10 Roll No Slips 2023
- BISE Rawalpindi SSC Part 2 Annual Exams 2023 Roll No Slips
- BISE Multan SSC Part 2 Roll No Slips 2023
- BISE Gujranwala 10th Class Roll No Slips 2023
- BISE Faisalabad 10th Class Exams 2023 Roll No Slips
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
Medical Entry Test New Date 2018 UHS MBBS & BDS
University of Health Sciences Lahore has already conducted the admission entry test of the candidates for the MBBS and BDS programs on 20 August 2018 in which over 65,000 students appeared. But it was revealed that the entry test paper was leaked out and it created panic among the candidates, who worked hard and they appeared in the admission test for MBBS and BDS classes. The case was filed in Lahore high court and it took action to cancel the previous admission test and the main culprit, Rao Bilal was arrested. The court orders UHS Lahore to issue new schedule to conduct the admission entry test of the MBBS and BDS classes.
UHS abode by the orders of the LHS and the university has announced the new date of 29 October 2018 to conduct the admission entry test. The UHS Lahore asked the students that the previously issued roll number slips will be useful and the admission entry test will be conducted on the scheduled date and time. The students will attend the admission entry test in the 28 exams centers of 123 cities of Punjab and total 65,000 students will attend the admission test. The students are advised that they will reach in the same exams centers on 29 October 2018 and they will bring their previous roll number slips.
Before this, on the orders of the honorable court, the police took action and they arrested the main criminal, Rao Bilal from Multan, who was trying to run away to the foreign country. The police and few other departments have done their investigation and they found that the accused like Rao Dilshad, Dr Haider alias Chaqoo and Dr Kashif Rana were involved in the leakage of the paper case and they got registered the case against them.