- Study Updates 2023
- PU LLB 5-YearExams 2023 Revised Schedule
- IUB LLB Annual Exams 2022 Schedule
- KU ADC External Annual Exams 2022-23 Application Schedule
- Closure of AIOU Various Programs Admission
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships 2023
- PPSC Head Nurse Male Written Test Result 2023
- 5 Degree Programs Facilitating Pak Students Transition to UK
- PMs Youth Laptop Scheme Step-by-Step Guide to Apply
- Karachi Board HSSC Exams Proposed Rescheduling 2023
- PU MA & MSc Exams Revised Forms Schedule 2023
- PU MA & MSc Supply Exams Result 2022
- BPSC Inspector Police Written Test Result 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
LUMHS-HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences LUMHS in Jamshoro has made the collaboration with Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad for the announcement of provision of scholarships to the needy and deserving students under LUMHS-HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023 Underprivileged Students at LUMHS University Jamshoro.
These scholarships are specifically designed to support underprivileged students who have gained admission on merit for various programs including MBBS, BOS, BS Nursing, BS Biomedical Engineering, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Doctor of Pharmacy, and College of Technology for the Academic Session 2023-24 at LUMHS, Jamshoro.
Application Procedure for LUMHS-HEC Need-Based Scholarship:
Interested students can obtain the prescribed application form from the relevant office or download it online. It is important to note that students selected on a self-finance basis are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants must complete the application form diligently and include all the required supporting documents. The deadline for submission is May 31, 2023. Please submit the filled application form along with supporting documents at the Students Financial Aid Office SFAO/Directorate of Student Affairs located in the Academic Block, LUMHS, Jamshoro, during working hours. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
This scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to deserving students, ensuring that they can pursue their education without any undue financial burden.