HRMA SSC to PhD Minority Students Scholarships 2023
Human Resource and Minority Affairs, Department of the Government of Punjab is pleased to announce scholarships for minority students pursuing education from Matric to Ph.D. levels. This initiative aims to support and uplift students belonging to minority groups, enabling them to achieve their academic goals. Selected deserving students from minority communities will be granted a fixed yearly stipend as part of this scholarship program. The deadline to apply for the scholarship has been extended till May 29, 2023. The candidates can get the detailed information of HRMA SSC to PhD Minority Students Scholarships 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Govt HRMA Minorities Scholarship 2023:
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Belong to a minority group and be regular students of a government institute.
- Enrolled in Government institutes in Punjab or Federal Government institutes within Punjab territory.
- Hold a domicile of Punjab.
- Have scored at least 50% marks in the last examination.
- Monthly income should not exceed PKR 34,800/-.
How to Apply for the Minorities Scholarship:
- To apply for the scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Obtain the application form from the HRMA website
- Complete the application form and gather all the required documents.
- Ensure that all educational certificates are attested by a 17-grade officer.
- Submit copies of educational degrees/result cards/equivalence certificates.
- Include a copy of the students fathers CNIC.
- Attach the candidates domicile.
- Provide three passport-size photographs.
- Include the certificate issued by the semester system examination controller or head of the department, specifying the number or percentage.
- Make sure the income certificate on the application form is attested by a gazetted officer.
- Send the completed application form along with the required documents to the undersigned by May 29, 2023.
Minorities Group Scholarship 2023 Stipend:
The scholarship stipend varies based on the degree program:
- Professional education MBBS, DVM, BDS, B.Sc, Pharm-D, Ph.D.: PKR 50,000/- per year.
- Postgraduate Level M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LL.M, etc.: PKR 35,000/- per year.
- B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com 2&3 years degree & Honours level 4 years degree, LLB: PKR 30,000/- per year.
- F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/A level/DAE or equivalent: PKR 20,000/- per year.
- Metric/O Level or Equivalent: PKR 15,000/- per year.
Through these scholarships, the Punjab Government aims to provide financial assistance and support to minority students, enabling them to pursue their education with dedication and achieve academic success.