- Study Updates 2023
- UoS PharmD 1st Annual Exams Result 2022
- Lahore Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrollment Schedule 2023-25
- KPPSC Social Mobilizer Appointment Interview Result 2023
- BPSC Appointment Recommendations 2023 Various Posts
- PPSC Asst Electric Inspector Written Exams Result 2023
- Boston University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023
- UoP MA & MSc Annual Exams Result 2022
- PU LLB 3-Year Exams 2023 Revised Schedule
- PU LLB 5-YearExams 2023 Revised Schedule
- IUB LLB Annual Exams 2022 Schedule
- KU ADC External Annual Exams 2022-23 Application Schedule
- Closure of AIOU Various Programs Admission
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HRMA Punjab Offers Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023
Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department, Government of the Punjab has made the announcement of the provision of the scholarships to the students, belong to minorities. These scholarships are offered to the minorities students, who study in Matric to PhD classes. The candidates will get the detailed information of HRMA Punjab Offers Minority Affairs Scholarships 2023 and they will avail the fixed yearly stipend to the selected deserving candidates and they can apply for this scholarship by the final date of 12-05-2023. The amount of PKR 50,000/- per year will be offered to the students, who are enrolled in professional undergraduate degree programs and PhD courses. The candidates, who are enrolled in the postgraduate courses like MA, MSc, MS and MPhil Programs, they can get the yearly stipend of PKR 35,000/-.
- The students must belong to minority class and they will be regular students of the government institutes.
- The students must study in government institutes located in Punjab and Federal Government schools and colleges located in Punjab.
- Students should have Punjab domicile
- The students has minimum 50% marks in previous exams.
- Monthly income of the students must not over PKR3 4,800/-
How to Apply
- The candidates submit their application forms with required documents by 29 September 2022.
- The candidates can download their application forms from HRMA website.
- The educational certificates must be attested by the 17 grade officer.
- Students provide all educational certificates/degree or result cards
- CNIC copy of father of the candidates
- Domicile of candidates
- Passport size photographs of the students in three numbers
- The students give income certificate on their application forms, which must be attested by gazette officer
Disbursement of Minorities Group Scholarship 2023:
Professional education BSc, MBBS, BDS, PharmD, DVM, and PhD
Postgraduate level MA, MSc, MCS, M.Com, MBA, MPhil, LLM etc
BA, Bsc, BBA, B.Com 2&3 Years Degree & Honor i.e; 4 years degree LLB
FA, FSc, I.Com, A-Level, DAE or equivalent
Matric and O level or equivalent