HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 for Baluchistan & FATA
Higher Education Commission HEC has announce the scholarships for the undergraduate study programs for the students, who belong to FATA and Baluchistan province. The HEC offers this scholarships to the students of these regions in order to promote higher study through the opportunities of study program in the HEC recognized universities and institutes. The candidates of Baluchistan and erstwhile FATA can submit their application forms by the final date of 13 February 2023. The candidates must be enrolled in the HEC recognized public sector universities and degree awarding institutes. The candidates can get the latest updates of HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 for Baluchistan & FATA.
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria and the students, who come up to this criteria, they are encouraged to apply for this scholarship scheme. The candidates must not more than 22 years old and they must have completed 12 years or education with 60% marks in the FA, FSc, ICS, I.Com and DAE or equivalent.
HEC Baluchistan and FATA Undergraduate scholarships covers:
• Average tuition fee and other charges including the hostel fee of Rs.60,000/- per semester or year.
• Living allowance of Rs.6,000 per month will be awarded and annual increment of Rs.500/- will be given.
• Book allowance of Rs.5,000 per annum.
• Travel allowance of Rs.50,000 per annum.
• The amount of Rs.10,000/- as the initial settlement allowance once during the whole study period.
The candidates will apply for the award of this scholarship through the official website of HEC. The candidates will pay the amount of Rs.500/- in HBL and add the original bank payment receipt or record with it.