- Study Updates 2023
- Khairpur Medical College Admission 2023
- Bahria University of Health Sciences Admission 2023
- HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test LGAT for the Year 2023
- PUMHSW MS and FCPS II Training Programs Admission 2023
- IIUI PhD MS and BS Programs Admission Fall 2023
- Cadet College Jhelum Admission For the Year 2023
- Islamabad King Sejong Institute Admission Summer 2023
- NUST SMME Technical Courses Admission 2023
- Zohra Institute Medical Science Admission in Pharm B 2023
- KIMS Paramedical Diploma Admission 2023
- NUML Summer Short Courses Admission 2023
- NIU BS And MS Programs Admission For the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC Launches Special 2 Years IT Skills Programs
On the request of the Ministry of IT and Telecommunication, the HEC is going to launch the 2 years Special IT programs in the universities, which are affiliated with Higher Education Communication. HEC started working on the two year Associate Degree Programs to produce more experts in IT and covers up the shortage of the IT workforce in the country. The candidates can get the detailed information that HEC Launches Special 2 Years IT Skills Programs in Universities.
HEC sought the feedback from the universities for the AD program and consulted on this matter. Now after consulting with universities, HEC finalized AD programs curriculum. After completing of all homework, this matter is referred to Accreditation Council of HEC and after their approval, this programs will be launched officially.
According to the latest updates, the country is facing the lack of IT workforce and the universities are producing 25,000 IT graduates per year and less than 50% graduates meet the requirements of the industry. The ministry asked the government that if they want to increase the IT exports then increase in IT workforce is necessary. The government has given the target to the HEC and other institutes to produce 1 million IT workers in the coming 5 years. This two years AD program will help the country to meet the shortage of the IT skilled workforce. They are working on different training programs to enable this IT workforce to the demand of the market.