- Study Updates 2023
- PU LLB 5-YearExams 2023 Revised Schedule
- IUB LLB Annual Exams 2022 Schedule
- KU ADC External Annual Exams 2022-23 Application Schedule
- Closure of AIOU Various Programs Admission
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships 2023
- PPSC Head Nurse Male Written Test Result 2023
- 5 Degree Programs Facilitating Pak Students Transition to UK
- PMs Youth Laptop Scheme Step-by-Step Guide to Apply
- Karachi Board HSSC Exams Proposed Rescheduling 2023
- PU MA & MSc Exams Revised Forms Schedule 2023
- PU MA & MSc Supply Exams Result 2022
- BPSC Inspector Police Written Test Result 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC Fresh PhDs Interim Placement 2023
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has announced that HEC has made the arrangement of the interim placement of the fresh PhDs scholars in the government universities, colleges and research organizations for the period of one year. HEC has the announcement of HEC Fresh PhDs Interim Placement 2023 under its IPFP program and it will benefit the fresh graduates, who have completed their research degree program recently and they are looking for a job. The program offers one year job to get the job-experience at the well-reputed institutes, training and monitoring by HEC to enjoy the better career opportunities and they will get the monthly salary of PKR 100,000.
The candidates will get the applications for Interim placement of fresh PhDs in all areas of study / disciplines under IPFP Phase-II and candidates will note that last date to apply for the scholarship is 16 January 2023 online on the HEC e-portal. The candidates must be their eligibility criteria:
- Must be Pakistani or AJK nationals
- Age must not over 40 years
- Must have PhD degree from any HEC-recognized Pakistani or foreign university and completed within two years.
- Candidates must have published minimum two research publications in HEC-recognized journals or indexed journals.
Candidates must be unemployed. The candidates, who have irregular or contractual job, they will have to resign and submit the clearance certificate from the previous employer.