- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC BS MS & PhD Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023
Higher Education Commission has launched the Hungaricum scholarship program 2023-24, which is the fully funded scholarships for undergraduates, Masters and PhD programs. The government of Hungary has launched this scholarship under Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Program for bachelor, One-Tie master, Master and PhD programs. The Tempus Public Foundation, Hungarian government, has announced this scholarship and fixed the deadline of receipt of the application forms from the Pakistan and AJK nationals is 16 January 2023. The candidates will get information regarding HEC BS, MS & PhD Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 and Education Testing Council will manage the HEC Aptitude test during the month of January 2023.
The Hungaricum scholarships are offered for Bachelor degree after 12 years of education or HSSC, One-Tier master degree, after 12 years of education, Master degree after 16 years of education or BS with 4 years and PhD degree after 18 years of education. The scholarship will cover the expenses of tuition, and monthly stipend for bachelor degree as HUF 43,700/- cca EUR 130 and at the doctoral level, the scholarships of monthly HUF 140,000/- cca EUR 415 for first phase of education 4 semester and HUF 180,000 cca HUF 530 for 2nd phase of 4 semesters for 12 months a year. The accommodation of dormitory place or the contribution of HUF 40,000 per month and medical insurance will also be provided as per Hungarian legislation.
The candidates will note the eligibility criteria and they will follow them at the time of applying for this scholarship and they will submit the application forms online at the websites of HEC and Hungarian. The candidates will send the hard copies of the application forms and other documents and they will keep the record of the submitted documents with printed copies of both application forms.