- Study Updates 2023
- DI Khan Board SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023 Schedule
- Aga Khan Board Karachi Matric Annual Exams 2023 Admit Cards
- BIEK 11th Class Pre-Medical Annual Exams Result 2022
- FPSC Police Service FPO Probationers Exams Result 2023
- Lahore Board Matric Part 1 Enrolment Schedule 2023-25
- Pakistan Universities in QS World University Rankings 2023
- UK Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships in UK
- Sindh Minority Affairs Inter, BS & MS Scholarships 2023
- UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test 2023 Result
- KU ADS Part 1 Annual Exams Result 2021
- BIEK HSSC Annual Exams Forms Schedule 2023
- AIOU BA Spring Semester Exams Result 2022
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC Afghan Short Documentary Competition 2023
Higher Education Commission is launching a short documentary contest for Afghan students to showcase their higher education experience in Pakistan. Participants can submit their documentaries using smartphones or high-resolution cameras, either individually or in groups. The theme of the contest focuses on the educational experiences of Afghan students studying in Pakistan. The candidates will get the updates that HEC Seeks Applications for Afghan Short Documentary Competition.
The contest will have two phases:
Phase 1: Submit a 60-second short documentary based on an original idea. Phase 2: Ten entries will be shortlisted by the jury, and the students will be notified. The students must then submit a 4 to 6-minute documentary on the theme in English, with subtitles translated into Urdu and Dari.
Technical requirements for the submissions include a horizontal format in standard HD 1280 x 720 pixels encoded in H264 .mp4 or .mov. Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels is recommended for better viewing. The final edited product must be free from rough cuts and include closing credits with the names of the filmmakers, scriptwriter, and all participants and stakeholders.
Submissions can be sent by email to the Project Manager at Allama Muhammad Iqbal Scholarships for Afghan Students via Google Form or through USB to the Project Director at the Human Resource Development Division, HEC, H-9, Islamabad.
The contest will award the following prize money:
1st Prize: Rs.70,000
2nd Prize: Rs.50,000
3rd Prize: Rs.35,000
Important dates to note:
Initial application deadline: February 21, 2023
Shortlist announcement: February 24, 2023
Final documentary submission deadline: March 10, 2023
Winner’s announcement: March 15 to 17, 2023