- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
HEC Accords Revision of Teacher Education Roadmap
Higher Education Commission has accorded the revision of the roadmap for the teacher education. When the HEC started the 4 years bachelor degree programs instead of the erstwhile BA BSc education having the duration of two years, the previous graduate degree programs were obsoleted. The students, who have already obtained their MA Education, M.Ed and BS Education, they get the equal status of B.Ed 4 years, B.Ed Hons and B.Ed 2.5 years if they have 14 years of education and B.Ed 1.5 years, if they have 16 years of education. HEC announced these roadmaps according to the recommendations of National Curriculum Review Committee in Education.
- The candidates, who have an Associate Degree in Education, they will be allowed to enroll in 5th semester or 3rd year of four years B.Ed program.
- The candidates, who have Associate Degree in the disciplines other than Education, or 2 years erstwhile BA or BSc degree, which is redundant now, they will be admitted in 5th semester or third year of 4 years degree programs. The candidates will complete it through the bridging semester after completing deficiency courses having 15 to 18 credit hours, which will be determined by the admitting universities on case to case basis.
- The candidates, who have already obtained Master in Education, M.Ed or BS Education, their degrees will be considered equal to B.Ed 4 years or B.Ed Hons, B.Ed 2.5 after having 14 years of education and B.Ed 1.5 years after 16 years of education.
- The candidates, who have 16 years of education or equivalent education in the programs other than Education and they want to get B.Ed degree, they can be enrolled in the B.Ed 1.5, which is included with 45-54 credit hours.
The students, who have 16 years of education of non-relevant subjects and they want to obtain admission in MS or MPhil Education, they complete deficiency courses of minimum 18 credit hours, which is part of that degree program as determined by the admitting university.