- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
Fauji Foundation Offers FFES Scholarship 202
Fauji Foundation runs the Fauji Foundation Educational Stipend Scheme FFES for the award of the scholarships to the students, who are the children of the retired personnel of all armed forces including 10 Corps Mujahids, northern light infantry and defence services guards. The students, who are getting education in class 1 to 10, intermediate and 4-5 years of undergraduate degree programs, they can avail this scholarship. The students, who are enrolled in the professional and technical education, they are also enrolled for this scholarship.
The students can get the detailed information that Fauji Foundation Offers FFES Scholarship 2023 and under this scholarship scheme, total 13,131 students were awarded with the scholarship and total PKR163.422 million was awarded to these students.
For the scholarship scheme, the students are divided into four groups.
• Students, who are enrolled in inter class / DAE
• Minimum 80% marks in Matric
• Students, who are enrolled in 4-5 years of undergraduate degree program
• Minimum 80% marks in FA/FSc
• Students, who are enrolled in Cadet Colleges
• Pre-Matric classes
• Students, who are enrolled in Class 1-10
The candidates will get the information regarding eligibility criteria, applying procedure and the instructions, which are necessary for the students to follow for the award of this scholarship scheme.