Chinese Scholarship Youth of Excellence YES Scheme 2020
The Chinese government has made the announcement of the Youth of Excellence Scheme, YES China Scholarship for the students of the friendly countries. Pakistani students can also apply for grant of admission in the Chinese university by taking the advantage of this opportunity being offered by the Chinese government. The candidates, who want to apply for admission in master degree programs in China, they need to know that the Chinese government is offering admissions in 8 master degree programs in 7 leading Chinese universities for academic year 2020-21. The admission forms for grant of admission in these programs are open from 79 developing countries. China Youth of Excellence Scheme YES Scholarship 2020.
The interested candidates should note that the application deadline for grant of admission under this scheme is 20 May 2020 and these programs are offered to government sector employees including the public sector institutes.
YES China Scholarship Covers
The YES China scholarship programs cover the following:
• Tuition and internship fee
• On-campus accommodation
• Living allowance
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• After registration, one-way air tickets to China and one-way air ticket from China back to home country of the students, when the study is completed.
Eligibility criteria for YES China Scholarship
• The candidates must have maximum age of 45 years.
• Bachelor or higher degree with minimum 3 years work experience
• Working in government department, organization, research institute, and being Section Director or Chief of Office, senior manager, lecturer or assistant researcher of above in the scientific researches.
• Excellent language speaking and able to follow English courses having minimum requirements of IELTS total score 6.0 or TOEFL internet score 80.
• Having strong development potential in his/her career and will to promote mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his country.
• Students, already studying China or already availed Chinese government scholarships are considered ineligible.