- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
CDWP Accorded Approval of 6 Youth Projects of Rs.47 Billion
The Planning Ministry has arranged the Central Development Working Party meeting to approve six projects, which have the worth of Rs.47 billion for the youth of the country.
The Planning Minister chaired the CWDP meeting and said that the approach of the government is grounded to provide the mentorship and upskilling opportunities to the fresh graduates, which is very important in the perspective of their employment. The candidates can get the information that CDWP Accorded Approval of 6 Youth Project of Rs.47 Billion.
The Planning Ministry is monitoring the projects, which are PM Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-III at the cost of Rs.10.8 billion, Overseas Scholarships programs for MS & MPhil leading to PhD in selected fields for Phase-III for Rs.22.2 billion, PM National Award and PM Youth Development Center for Rs.0.89 billion, Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Baluchistan and FATA students for Rs.8.6 billion and PM ‘Ba-Salahiyat Naujawan’ Internship program for Rs.4.7 billion.
According to the Prime Minister ‘Ba-salahiyat Naujawan’ Internship program, the ministry will provide the paid internships for the duration of 6 months to the candidates, who will qualify through the competitive selection criteria. The internships will be provided to the young candidates according to their education and skills in the organizations being located in public, private and development sectors.
The organization will award the stipend of Rs.25,000 per month and total 30,000 internships will be given through one-year program and the host organization and Planning Ministry will award the internship certificate on the successful completion of their internship.