- Study Updates 2023
- PPSC PMS Written Exams 2022 Schedule
- AJKU MA Political Science Annual Exams Result 2022 Online
- Malakand Board SSC Part 1 Online Enrolment Schedule 2023-24
- Sarhad University BS and Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- Professional Development Centre NUST Admission Year 2023
- PIM Professional Diploma Programs Admission 2023
- DUHS Master Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- NED UET PGD Programs Admission for the Year 2023
- Institute of Clinical Psychology UoK Admission 2023
- UAF Undergraduate Programs Admission Session 2023 2024
- FUI Admission in DPT and MSPT For the Year Fall 2023
- Pakistan Cadet College Murree Admission for the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
BISE Quetta Online Services Facilitates Remote Area Students
Quetta, Baluchistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta is the only educational board of Baluchistan province. All of the government and private schools and colleges of this province are affiliated with this education board. As geographically, Baluchistan province has vast landscape and the students of the far-flung areas have to come to this city to get their certificates and result card or other documents from this education board, which is very bothersome task.
In view of lessen the sufferings of these remote area students, the Balochistan Board has decided to adopt the new technology of online services and now they avail BISE Quetta Online Services Facilitates Remote Area Students. The provincial education minister of Baluchistan has inaugurated this online service along with Chairman of the Board and other officials of the board and the education ministry and huge number of teachers, students and parents of the students lauded this new initiative of the education board, which will provide the services of provision of result card, document verification, original and duplicate certificates and migration certificates.
Now the students of all classes will have to submit the application forms and they will get their documents at their homes. The education board issued instructions to the students for the online facility and they will get the fresh information of the online services for the provision of their documents.