- Study Updates 2023
- Khairpur Medical College Admission 2023
- Bahria University of Health Sciences Admission 2023
- HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test LGAT for the Year 2023
- PUMHSW MS and FCPS II Training Programs Admission 2023
- IIUI PhD MS and BS Programs Admission Fall 2023
- Cadet College Jhelum Admission For the Year 2023
- Islamabad King Sejong Institute Admission Summer 2023
- NUST SMME Technical Courses Admission 2023
- Zohra Institute Medical Science Admission in Pharm B 2023
- KIMS Paramedical Diploma Admission 2023
- NUML Summer Short Courses Admission 2023
- NIU BS And MS Programs Admission For the Year 2023
- Study Updates 2023
- Result 2023
3 Weekly Holidays and Work From Home in Punjab Schools
Lahore High Court heard the case on the spreading of smog in Punjab especially in Lahore, which is very critical and the government announced the closing of schools and colleges in Punjab for three weekly holidays and during these holidays, the students will do work from home. The public and private schools will be responsible to follow these directives, which are issued by the honourable court in order to protect the life and health of young students, who are prone to these health-challenging factors.
During the hearing of the case about the prevailing smog position in Punjab especially in Lahore, the court issued orders to Punjab Government for the declaration of 3 Weekly Holidays and Work From Home in Punjab Schools.
LHC expressed their serious concern with the failure of the provincial government to contain smog in Punjab, especially in Lahore. The government and private schools and colleges will remain close for three holidays and during this period, the students will do their work from home to maintain their education as well as protect their lives and health.
Punjab Government has already imposed ban on smog spreading factors like stubble burning, smoke-emitting vehicles and brick kilns. The government has announced their environmental emergency in the province, in order to deteriorate the smog situation across the province.